Saturday, February 21, 2009

Exhausted Miqhail

I was at my parents' house for a weekend family gathering, that's when I get to meet up with all my siblings who stay nearby and that is also the time when my children meet up with their cousins and play their heart out from Afternoon until late evening.

Normally Miqhail doesn't have anyone (cousins) to play with because nobody at the same age and he usually plays with toys or get 'gomoi' by his grand parents or his aunties/uncles or even sleeps most of the time until it is time to bring him out for a walk around the park in the evening. But this time around, he has got a mate to play with. His (seldome meet) cousin, my younger sister's daughter Balqis came over that weekend. Now that both had just started walking, they walked around the house chasing and exchanging each other's toys.







When the time to get back, he got so tired and quickly fell asleep all the way home.






No comments: