Well well what do you know!, it has been 2 years and 7 months since I left Nitto Denko which I had served for 6 long years. I never expect that it's time to leave IJM.
Another challenging carear coming my way and this time back with an Insurance company in Cyberjaya. I started my professional carear with an insurance company in the heart of KL named Malaysia Nippon Insurance for 2 years. And now I am given the opportunity to become the Lead System Administrator in Prudential Services.
Seiries of interviews attended since February 2009
1. 5th Feb - Lotus Notes Developer for Manulife Services
2. 9th Feb - Sat for the assesment test
3. 10th Feb - Received call from Manulife saying that my application is put under KIV (in other words, I didn't get it)
4. 24th Feb - Lead System Administrator for Prudential Services
5. 5th Mar - Second interview in Prudential Services
6. 12th Mar - Received call from Prudential saying that I got the offer!
I thank god for giving me this great carear path and I shall not take it for granted. I had worked for it and enjoyed from it. Hopefully I could cope with the new environment and manage all the tasks that I am put responsible, InsyaAllah.