Sunday, April 11, 2010

MIL Visit n Little Birthday Celebration

Quite a Late Entry this one…but what the heck…my blog keeps everything especially fine memories…after all memories stay forever …..

so here goes …..

Once upon a time (hahaha…it’s not that long….just a few months back actually)

Just to share pics surrounding the 3rd visit of my MIL to my home and bits of niece’s little birthday party …








The Visit





Aina and Miqhail with their cousins







Since MIL is in town, all my hubby's siblings who stay in Selangor will also come down to visit thier beloved mom...meaning ...more and more children....hahaha







Manjanyer Miqhail with his 'Wan'




Night time...drawing n colouring





See...Miqhail has found a new peace and quiet place to do the colouring.....inside her sister's new cupboard






Ooopps...who's taking a pic here...











Ok, another entry...actualy right the next day...after my MIL went back home town....I went to my parents house to celebrate my niece's 6 years birthday....



The Birthday



The cake









The birthday girl












Time to unwrap the pressieee




Aik...Aina over excited....rilex Sayang urs one is right around the corner...




My beloved Dad watching....macam life guard pun ader...heheh






Gift from her big sister





Gift from her big brother....actualy the 'Pop pop' was for himself...but wraped together to make the present looks bigger....hahaha....akai..akaii...





Ooo..ooo Miqhail dah dapat buku tu...abis lah dikaler nyer nanti...


















What's this??....so khusyukk my sister...




Oohhh...colouring this ....nice ehh...



Closeup....after it dries up, can stick it on any glass surface....gonna get one for myself....hehehe









To Ifa :


Happy Belated Birthday!!! and may you grow up Healthily and Cheerfully....



4 comments:

fiziskandarz said...

wahhhhh the cake is very groovy!! uncle nak sket!! :D

Aleyn said...

Ahaks....Dapppp...memang Dapppp

Lady of Leisure said...

wow cantik cake barbie ek ni cantik tengok sayang nak makan heheheh

Aleyn said...

Dah selamat punn..heheh