Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Aina's Imagination



Last Wednesday evening, Aina told me that the teacher had given her homework. I thought to myself, that's new..homework in the middle of the week?

So I said, ok let's look at it. She took out just 1 piece of paper with empty boxes to fill in. It was an exercise to write the letters 'Sod' and 'Dhod' (the arabic letters). The first row, she needs to write following the dots, the rest of the rows, she needs to write by herself. She had a hard time writing the the letter by herself so I helped her out. It went like this..

Me : Ok, first Aina tarik atas, pastu tutup dia ...pastu buat ekor dia macam huruf 'Ba' tapi takder titik (ni 'sod' version aku).

I did the first one and asked her to do the second one. She did like I said, and after quite a number of attempts, she managed to do it, or so it seems almost like the letter.




After she got familiar with the letter 'Sod', so it's time to do the next letter 'Dhod'.

Me : Ok, Aina dah pandai buat 'Sod' ...sekarang buat 'Dhod' plak....senang jer ...macam 'Sod' jugak cuma Aina kena tambah titik kat atas dia.


Then one demonstration and left for her to finish it. She asked me to look at her while she demonstrate her 'Dhod'. I said ok..

Then she mutered slowly but loud enough for me and Abang who sat nearby to hear.

Aina : Ok...first naik atas, pastu tutup dia, pastu ekor dia macam 'Ba'.


Then she stoped for a while to think. I waited for her to put the dot on top.

Me : ha...pastu aper?

Aina : (After a while) Oh!!, 'Dhod' ni kat mulut dia ader satu gula-gula yer?

Hearing this, Abang and me couldn't help but laughed.

Where did thaattt come from?? Hahahaha!!


Ni lah 'Dhod' Aina yang ader gula-gula kat mulut dia...heheh

Imaginasi budak-budak....tak tinggal gula-gula dia tuh...tak kisahlah...janji dia ingat...

4 comments:

Hot Mummy said...

kita pun kena kreatifkan bila nk ngajar anak ni?spy mereka minat nk belajar.

Aleyn said...

Itulah....

Tengah dok nak pikir canner nak ngajar bahasa inggeris lak....takut confuse pun ader...

*∽ IZAN ∽* said...

Kah Kah Kah!!!! memang lawakk laaa.. tapi tak kisah la.. janji ingatttt!!

Aleyn said...

Gitu ler bebudak....

Tu baru Sod n Dhod...belum Lam Alif Lagi....uhuk....mama nyer pun kena imagine lebih nih....