Saturday, March 6, 2010

CNY Open House

Date : 25th Feb 2010

Time : 12pm

Day : Thursday

Venue : Arena Sport Centre, Cyberjaya





Last week, I attended the

Annual Cyberjaya CNY Open House



Free lunch with variety food to choose….fuuhhhh…HEAVEN!!!!





Enjoy the pics…







Entrance to the Feast, time check was 12.15pm, hungry people started coming in, it's going to get realy crowded...






I came with these 3 ladies, my colleage






There were Pizzas!!!....but I didn't manage to grab even 1 slice..huhu...needed to get in line....a loooonnggg one...




The main course.....hhmmmm....Mouth Watering






View from the queing line, not sure if I get a descent seat to enjoy the meal...






There were Fried Rice, Fried Kueh Tiaw, Chicken, Prawns, Squids...and a lot more







Ummmmm....yummm..yummm...yummyyyy








See the Fried Prawns.....Owwwhhh....









Ok, here is my 1st round ....enjoying every bite....




The dessert....realy nice this one....something very cooling in a hot days...




This is Chicken Area....they were prepared as Grilled, Roasted and Deep Fried....ever so delicouse...






My 2nd round meal...Chicken + Chicken + Chicken....






Close up...before I finish it...






Light Dish...Kuih-muih...there were more actualy..but my tummy couldn't take it anymore....I was damn stuffed already




Me and my friend, Sophia





The face of stuffed people....the eating pace this time has become very slowly....heheheh...




The Fruits....Cooling and Refreshing after all the heavy meals




Rojak Buah....realy nice....Cuuukup Rasa....




On the way back, stop by to get a bowl of 'Snow'





The Snow....mine is Chocolate Flavour...sooo tasty...



Ok, end of Cyberjaya Open House, we got back to the office to prepare our own Open House...


Date : 25th Feb 2010
Time : 4pm
Day : Thursday
Venue : Prudential Services Asia, Cyberjaya




The preparation














My friend Arranging the Mandarin Orange to form the word 'FATT' meaning 'Prosperous'





Besides Food there were also Games, this one is called 'Chinese Chess'





Woooouww...and this one is Poker....anyone wants to gamble?...












Couldn't snap so many pics....coz my hands were holding goodies....hehehe

I visited every Departments and Grabbed as much Goodies for the kids




Here they are....


That's All Folks.....

No comments: