Monday, November 9, 2009

I Won!!

Time : 3.30 PM
Date : 29th October 2009 (Thursday)
Venue : Aquaria KLCC



Received a call from Aquaria KLCC informing that I am shorlisted as one of the Top 30 Winners for the

D' Merdeka Bonanza 2009 MATCH & WIN CONTEST.




Wow!! What do you know, I definately gonna win something ..hohohoho...




Can you see my name?


The invitation card

So with a proud feeling I went to the Prize Giving Ceremony where they would draw a number to determine 'who gets what'. Prizes range from 3 Days 2 Nights stay in Hotels and resorts to an Aquaria Goodies Hamper. I know it's not like getting cash or anything but it was still worth coming...wanna know why? Later ok..read on..



Went there with younger sister, Liza since it was weekday and hubby just couldn't get a leave...(actualy he runs out of annual leave hehehe)..met up with sis at the KLCC ...oh yah I didn't drive there, i took public transport, from Office to Carefore Subang, parked the car there, took Komuter to KL Sentral and from there LRT to KLCC. It was such a 'blast from the past' feeling being inside those trains...hehehe....







First time I ever step foot in KL Sentral....hmm.....thumbs up









Waiting for the time to enter the Aquaria at 3.30





Introducing, my sis Liza



Anyway, back to the ceremony, it started at 4 pm


We were the early birds to arrive....hehehe....tak sabor nak nengok hadiah....






The welcoming address by the CEO

After a short welcome note by emcee and a welcoming address by the CEO of Aquawalk, it was time for the lucky draw... at this moment I was praying hard that my name would come out last or at least towards the end of the ceremony.....coz the later your name is called the better prize you get...dont't you think so?


It was just a wishful thinking and it didn't happen.....huwaaaaa....my name came out fourth......and guess what…….I won...



''



''



''



''



''



''



''



''

A Weekend High Tea for 2 at Impiana Hotel KL.....(worth 38++ per person, I checked ok)...



Me receiving the voucher....




It was not that bad......I rather having a treat than the Aquaria Hamper....hehehehe



Then there was a photography session which ended at 5.15pm. There was also a refreshment and the best part was .......everybody gets to enjoy the Aquaria Trip for FREE.... a gift for my sis since she never been inside the AQUARIA before....


So here are some pictures from inside the Aquaria....I let my sister interprems a lot coz it was her first time...hehehe....Go Liza...





What a gigantic worm

We enjoyed it very much and then went home seperatly .....Special Thanks to Liza for accompanying me that day...



That's all folks....hope to win more and more...i am contest freak righ now!!! hahahahah




6 comments:

Liza said...

love the free trip in..it was a blast..thanks sis 4 inviting me..muah..

Aleyn said...

No sweat...next time biler akak menang lagi...bleh lah ikut ...heheh

*∽ IZAN ∽* said...

waaa besttnyer menang contest lagii!! berbaloii baloiiii!!

Aleyn said...

hik.hik...sajerk jer ari tuh...testing my luck...tapi seronoknyer rasa dah menang...

fiziskandarz said...

wahhhhh dapat adiah pastuhs still dapat masuk aquaria free lagik!! dengki dengki.. hohohoho :P

Aleyn said...

Jangan Jeles lah Zaki...segan akak...akak ni beribu kali jeles ngan kamu...